What personally identifiable information do we
collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletters, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in an effort to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when someone places an order or enters, submits, or accesses his or her information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your web browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each web browser is a little different, so look at your web browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose PII to comply with applicable laws and legal processes.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? No, we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
California Do Not Track Notice Disclosures:
We do not track the PII of our users and visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Consequently, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Other third party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection
We do not specifically market to children under 13 and our website is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our sites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use PII from anyone under the age of 13.
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- We may continue to send emails to our customers and subscribers after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe and opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com. Opting-out means removal from that subscription. If the user wishes to start a new subscription, he or she will need to resubscribe.
Can a user review the information we have on
Yes, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating his or her request.
Can a user request that his or her personal
data be changed?
Yes, by writing to email@example.com and stating what data needs to be changed and the reason for the change.
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone at 1.818.773.9999
- by postal mail at: NA World Services | 19737 Nordhoff Pl | Chatsworth CA 91311 USA
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN
News for the Public
Contains links to items of interest to the general public and professionals about the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous
Please contact the webmaster if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about the web site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications