- WCNA 35 has passed and over 19,000 of us celebrated our 60 years of recovery in Narcotics Anonymous. WCNA 36 will be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil June of 2015. Stay informed, by subscribing to updates.
- Living Clean: The Journey Continues, our new Fellowship-approved book is available in hard and soft cover. Both are selling for $8.75. The limited numbered commemorative edition is still available and priced at $30. The commemorative edition of Just for Today is also still available at $30.
- We have electronic versions of the Basic Text, Sponsorship, It Works: How and Why and Living Clean available. These are available on Amazon and the iTunes store with links on our website.
- Service System: The initial set of field testing for local services is over. However, if you are trying any aspect of the proposals such as GSFs, CBDM, etc. please share your experience with us at email@example.com. Updates about the project are posted online as they are available: www.na.org/servicesystem.
- World Service Conference: The 2014 Conference Agenda Report is available online at www.na.org/conference. This year we are including some informational videos.
- Traditions Book Project: We have been receiving input from those who have held fellowship workshops using the session profile that can be found at the traditions project page. The ideas and materials you have been sending will help make this book a valuable resource for the fellowship. Visit the project webpage at www.na.org/traditions or the discussion board at disc.na.org/trads
- Online Webinars-sharing experience: Participation in our online webinars has increased, and we would like to encourage more area and regional chairpersons to participate. The areas of service we would like to bring together are conventions, H&I, and PR. If you would like to join us and discuss issues and solutions with others who are serving in these areas, please send your name, email address, trusted servant position, and region and/or area to firstname.lastname@example.org for conventions; HandI@na.org for H&I servants; and PR@na.org for PR/PI trusted servants.
- Financials: We are committed to providing services worldwide; all of us love NA and are proud that the Fellowship is in 129 countries. Let’s reflect that love and pride in our actions and contribute financially through our portal at www.na.org/contribute.
News for the Public
Contains links to items of interest to the general public and professionals about the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous.
Please contact the webmaster (email@example.com) if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about this new site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications